How do I stop match com from sending me emails?
Simply click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the original email you received and follow the steps. You will be removed from our email lists. (You will be unsubscribed immediately. Please allow a few days for all promotional emails to stop.)
How do I unsubscribe to match com?
You can cancel your membership from the Match.com website, via iOS, on your Android phone, or by contacting Match.com directly. On an Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Select “Account” from the menu, then “Subscriptions.”
- Select Match.com from the list.
- Select “Cancel” and confirm.
How do I unsubscribe from dating sites?
Step by Step Account Cancellation
- Open your browser, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Go to the Account Settings, then head to Account Status and hit Edit.
- Click “Deactivate”, and confirm it.
How do I unsubscribe from singles 50?
How do I cancel my Premium subscription?
- Navigate to My Account via the menu and Membership.
- Select the cancellation link “Cancel”.
- Select your cancellation reason and click/tap Continue.
- Enter your password and click/tap Confirm.
How do I unsubscribe from Charmerly?
In order to cancel your paid subscription you must contact their support staff by emailing them at [email protected] In the email message tell them that you want to cancel your membership.
Can you receive messages on match com without paying?
There are various features that cannot be accessed via the trial membership. However, after subscribing, you gain access to the complete functionality of match.com. The paid membership account allows you to receive and send messages.