How do you turn off automatic renewal?
Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop. Tap the picture of your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information. Highlight Nintendo Switch Online on the left side of the screen. Select Turn Off Automatic Renewal for the appropriate Nintendo Switch Online membership.
How do I cancel a subscription on iPhone?
How to cancel an App Store or News+ subscription on iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
How do I stop auto renew?
After you set up Apple Music and are forced to pick a subscription plan with with the auto-renewal option, you can disable it:
- Head to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID and enter your password.
- Tap “View Apple ID”
- Under the Subscriptions option, tab “Manage”
- Toggle the “Automatic Renewal” option to off.